Booking Terms and conditions
- Travel services are confirmed when the following payments are received on the company’s bank account : 30% deposit of the total amount of the tour, plus 10% VAT of the deposit amount. VAT is not a part of the booking.
- To reserve our traditional tours, it is necessary to book at least one month before the date of departure.*
- To reserve our special tours, it is necessary to book at least two months before the date of departure.*
- The sum taken into account is that credited to our account.
- The balance must be paid before the departure.
* Within shorter lead-time, booking should be done as soon as possible, following the recommendation of the company.
- In the event of a cancellation of the booking less than 1 month before departure, deposit will not be refund.
- In the event of a cancellation before 1 month the departure date, all or a part of the deposit will be refund : special logistics already set up and costs incurred will be deducted from the refund amount.
- In the event of a cancellation of one or several people, price of the tour will be reevaluated depending of logistics already set up and depending of the final number of participants.
- In case of an increase of the number of people joining the tour, price will be reevaluated following the necessary additional logistics and the final number of participants.
- In the case where several or all people decide to quit the tour, no refund will be done.
- During the tour, any changes in the program have to be approved by the office first, and no discount will be done. If it gives rise to extra fees, it will be at the customer’s expenses.
- Our tours do not include personal insurance. .
- Our vehicles have third party insurance.
- Each participant must be provided with individual repatriation insurance and to give information of the nearest representative office to Vietnam which we will be able to contact in case of an emergency.
- We ask each participant in our tours to sign a disclaimer stipulating that he (she) contracted a personal insurance and the Freewheelin’Tours will not have in any case to assume the responsibility nor the expenses caused in the event of accident or a disease. The possible expenses of assistance to anybody in danger, engaged by Freewheelin ‘Tours will have to be reimbursed.
- In case of a fall or a wrong use of the vehicle from the client, fixing charges will be at the customer’s expenses.
- In case of physical or moral incapacity from the client to continue the tour, engaged fees to repatriate the client and the vehicle to Ha Noi are at his own expenses. The possible expenses engaged by Freewheelin ‘Tours will have to be reimbursed.
- Tours depart when number of participants is equal or up to 4 people.
- We note how many people want to book for each tour. Then you can see how many people are interested, and the price you will have to pay.
- Price depending of the number of participants, you should subscribe only if you are sure you want to take the trip, in order not to mislead other clients.
- Once the number of participants is 4, we will ask you to pay a deposit to book the tour.
- We usually ask our customers to pay 33% of the total amount of the trip as deposit (30% deposit of the total amount of the tour, plus 10% VAT of the deposit amount). However to make it more simple, price depending of the number of people, we will ask to pay 33% of the price for 4 people. Balance will be paid at our office, before departure, and will depend of the final number of participants.